Links

Thursday, December 15, 2022

My chewable vitamin C

This is taken on the morning of 8 December 2022. Where I just bought the new stock of 1000 mg on 6 December 2022. As no stock of 500 mg. Notice the quantity difference after reaching home. Where get 100 tablets for 500 mg and only 60 tablets for 1000 mg.
The 500 gm just finished this morning. I eat the last one after I finished my bath. For me, this chewable vitamin C helps a lot. It helps to reduce and soothe my dry and itchy throat at night when I suck it up for consumption. Then I am able to sleep without waking up due to coughing.
The tablet size for 1000 mg is also 1 size bigger than the 500 mg one. Well, it helps me a lot to stay on focus when my body heating up.
Until then, have fun taking vitamin C and other supplements that suits your preference and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment