Links

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Planting edible fern (pokok paku pakis)

This is taken on the evening of 5 December 2022. Where I manage to collect the edible fern (pokok paku pakis) and pisang lilin by 6.30 pm. Which I immediately plant the edible fern (pokok paku pakis) plants into 4 places right after reach home by 7.30 pm. Thanks to my bright video light to help shine out the darkness as it already night time.
Hopefully it will grow well with me. So that both me and Furball able to eat it soon. As it is already quite dry since it has no soil attached to the rooted plants. Well fingers crossed.
All thanks to my gorgeous cousin. As she helps to dig out both plants and bring back to her Mum place for me to collect yesterday.
Until then, have fun in planting edible fern (pokok paku pakis) at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment