Links

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

My high heart rate recorded by my smart watch

This is taken on the noon of 27 December 2022. Where my smart watch raised the alert of my high heart rate above 130 bpm for 9 minutes. Manage to take picture of the alert message.
Details on the recorded raised heart rate. Which is within duration of 9 minutes.
This is during the questions and answers (Q&A) session after my presentation. At that moment, I was seated. Despite the default setting of high heart rate for sitting in my smart watch 180 bpm.
The highest reading recorded is 144 bpm.
Well, now I have proof of how high my heart rate was during the Q&A session. A good data collection also for my safekeeping.
If you have a high blood pressure condition, I would strongly advise you to keep track of a good smart watch that suits your need and budget. For me personally, it is part of my effort in doing something rather than nothing. Since I am fully responsible to take care of myself and also my plants and Furball the cat. At least then I know the next step to do. And also the activity that raised my heart rate. Instead of suddenly collapsing. For me, prevention is better than cure.
The alert message means that I need to rest at least 30 minutes after it pops up. I could then swipe right on the screen or press the side button to clear the message.
Until then, take good care of your health and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment