Links

Thursday, December 29, 2022

My review on perfume Eclat D'arpege by Lanvin

This is taken in the noon of 22 September 2022. Where I just have time to unbox it.
I get a free pouch with the 100 ml perfume. The box looks stunning.
The perfume itself smells divinely fresh. Where it nicely complements my sense and mood these days. In other terms, mood lifter. Especially during this unpredictable current hot blazing weather (cuaca panas berbahang). It does have similarities with my perfume D&G Light and Blue [1]. But with a sweeter side compare to the bitter side of D&G Light and Blue.

Details of the perfume [1]:
  • Created in year 2002
  • Gender target: WOMAN
  • Olfactory groups: FLORAL - FRUITY

OLFACTORY PYRAMID [1]:
  • Top Notes : Lilac, Sicilian Lemon
  • Heart Notes : Peach Tree Blossom, Wisteria, Red Peony, Green Tea Leaf
  • Base Notes : White Musks, Precious Amber, White Cedar

Description [1]:
Delicate and luminous, Eclat d’Arpège’s top note is made up of green lilac and Sicilian lemon leaves. The heart is a blend of gentle wisteria blossom, airy green tea leaves, lush peach blossom, sensual red peony and mouthwatering Chinese osmanthus. The base’s white cedar of Lebanon, gentle musk and precious amber are like an enveloping caress.

I just love this perfume very much. I end up using it every day after receiving it. It is soothing and calming to wear. Not offensive also especially for office wear. It makes me wonder why I did not use this perfume sooner. Maybe last time I prefer stronger scented perfume.

Until then, have fun using a good-scented perfume that fits your mood and preference. 

References:
[2] My review of perfume D&G Light and Blue last 30 October 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-review-on-perfume-light-and-blue-edt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment