Links

Thursday, December 1, 2022

My papaya fruit stolen again

This is taken on the noon of 25 November 2022. Where I notice 1 more of my papaya fruit stolen.
The one with the purple arrow. This is taken last 17 November 2022. Before the bottom one with the red arrow stolen.
I can only wish that many ghost will hount the thief. So that she can no longer steal from others. The thief of being cruel (zalim) to me. As it is also troublesome for me to install cctv just to caught her in the act. Where I could use the time, effort and money to do more fruitful and enjoyable task. 
The thief really messing with the wrong person. Since I am the type that took pictures of my plants on a daily basis. So I know if any went missing.
What I am mad about is I am aiming for the seeds inside the papaya. To grow new ones. When it is stolen, I am unable to grow more papaya plant. It is not only about halal haram, thieving. It is a even more loss to me.
Until then, have fun taking pictures of your papaya fruits daily.

Reference :

No comments:

Post a Comment