Links

Friday, December 16, 2022

Planting limau kasturi plant at home

This is taken on the evening of 3 December 2022. Where I get 2 limau kasturi plants from my supplier. Since my previous one was already planted outside the lab area last 2 weeks.
The look of limau kasturi plant. I bought 2 of them. Already have lots of fruit buds.

Both limau kasturi plant planted in 5 liter containers.

The look of black chili plants. Saw it before collect the limau kasturi plant at the supplier place.
Did not take it. Since I do not use much chili on daily basis at home. One of my friends does reply that might not need to add much soy sauce for sambal hitam or sambal kicap if using this black chili. Well, need to test its spicy level first.
Get to harvest 3 colors of rose flowers: white, yellow and pink.
Until then, have fun planting limau kasturi at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment