Links

Monday, December 26, 2022

The look of cosmetic used for my wedding dinner last 11 November 2022

This is taken last 2 November 2022. Where I manage to take pictures of the cosmetic bought for wedding dinner last 11 November 2022 [1].
I bought these 3 products below after I bought the 4 items earlier.
I opted for concealer than foundation as I only aim to do spots cover than whole face. I choose the cocoa eyeshadow pallette from Catrice brand. Since I am able to use the brown eyeshadow for my eyebrows. To save more cost.
The lipsticks is gifted by one gorgeous friend. Just nice timing for me. Which I end up use the colour second from right before Maghrib prayer. And third from left after Maghrib prayer.
I kept all of them in a clear bag. Reason is for fast take out the wanted items when in rush for reapply process. I prefer to think of worst case scenario.
The bought cosmetics cost me less than RM 200. Including the bag, contact lense, mist sprayer and wet tissue. I know it is in the higher side. Well still on my budget and I am satisfied with the outcome and quality.
Until then, have fun in buying good cosmetics for your wedding dinner after a long covid lock down.

Reference :

No comments:

Post a Comment