Links

Sunday, December 11, 2022

New branch to my limau nipis plant

This is taken on the morning of 28 November 2022. 
This is after it is planted for 24 days. Collected last 4 November 2022 from Nationwide. It is posted out by seller last 31 October 2022. For those who use Nationwide, please keep close track of your parcel. As they are low on manpower. Which I have to self collect the parcel despite it already arrived to Skudai branch last 2 November 2022. Basically it took 5 days for the plant to safely within my hands. Fortunately the seller wrap it nicely. I do update seller on the matter. So that no other JB customer faced same situation. This is because my postcode is not within JNT and poslaju system in seller area. Not sure why.
Until then, have fun in tending after your limau nipis plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment