Links

Monday, December 12, 2022

Trimming lemuni hitam branches

This is taken on the morning of 9 December 2022. Which I do it first before trimming my harum manis mango branches [1].
The look of the lemuni hitam branches before trimming process.

The aimed part to cut. Can see it already split apart.




The look after halfway cut the lemuni branch.

The look of 2 cutted lemuni hitam branches. It was really dense and solid branches.

I end up with swollen and aching body parts on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure if it is due to an aging body or the still not recovered body after the accident. Well, regardless I should only cut only 1 branch from one tree next time. Need to learn my best to refrain from being greedy when working alone.
It is advised to leave this kind of work to a stronger male companion. Especially when you are older than me.
Until then, be safe when trimming branches at home.

Reference:
[1] Trimming my harum manis mango branches last 9 December 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/12/trimming-my-harum-manis-mango-tree.html

No comments:

Post a Comment