Links

Sunday, December 18, 2022

The look of my kenanga, angel hair and damask rose plant

This is taken on the evening of 19 November 2022. Despite receiving it at noon on 17 November 2022. Fortunately, all 3 plants are well-packed and still in good condition.

The look of all 3 plants inside the package.


Angel hair plants.
Kenanga plants.
Damask rose plant.
I replant all in 5-liter containers. No longer intend to plant directly on the soil. As have experienced it wither and died. Maybe because I did not wait till the plant was inside 5-liter container for up to 1 year time. Still, a lot to learn about my soil conditions for flower plants. Despite having success in planting fruit trees. I am aiming to be able to enjoy fragrant scent of flowers each time I go to my house compound. 
Until then, have fun tending after your new plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment