Links

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The look of sprouting leaf from avocado seed

This is taken on the evening of 15 November 2022. Where I notice there is green sprouts coming from the container where I planted avocado seeds last 22 October 2022. 
Hopefully, it is able to grow well and bear a lot of fruit later. It is such a satisfaction for being able to grow back fruits that have been eaten from their seeds. Nice, that is the only thing I am able to nurture. And I seem to thrive well in such areas. Hopefully, such skills will last longer with me. It would be nice if I could share with others a good avocado fruit harvest during my birthday and any other days. Hopefully, it will be able to realize it one fine day.
Until then, have fun germinating avocado seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment