Links

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Self reward: 2 unit pineapple Batavia offspring and 1 unit cempaka putih offspring

I received my order in the evening of 23 August 2022. After placed order last 22 August 2022. I myself quite surprised with the fast delivery process. This purchase is self reward after receiving some of my side work and project. It is 2 unit pineapple Batavia offspring and 1 unit cempaka putih flower offspring. 
The look of neatly packed 2 unit pineapple Batavia offspring and 1 unit cempaka putih flower offspring in its box. 
I did manage to immediately replant all in its dedicated container. I choose cempaka putih flower offspring as I love the flower scent. Just my aim to plant flowers with a fragrant scent. If possible the one that usually used to make bunga rampai when I was in primary school. 
Hopefully it will all grow well under my care. 
Until then, have fun rewarding yourself with plants that you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment