Links

Monday, July 16, 2018

The look of my plants this morning before leave the house.

My selfie with few of my plants and pest today at home before leaving the house.

Selfie with the papaya tree that I plant outside my house.



The papaya fruits are getting bigger. Still have no sign for it to ripen yet.

My mulberry tree and fruits that I plant outside my house.
Few of them getting darker in red colour.


The look of flower buds to my adenium plant in pot.





My papaya tree and fruits in my house compound.

Lots of fruits. But too tall to pluck already.

The caterpillar (pest) on my curry leaves.





My kids or pets at home: cats named Dell and Furball.

Selfie with other papaya tree in my house compound, at the most back.


The look of snail (pest) that persistently climbing my papaya tree. Not sure its type. As it is smaller from the usual siput babi (Lissachatina fulica) [1].


Close up on the snail.
The look of my asparagus shoot that I grow in small poly bag.

The dirty look of my pants after replant my lemongrass (serai) plant.
Furball stay near my feet

Cleaner look after wipe the soil off. With Dell near my feet.

Food and treats for my cats before keep them in their place.
My make up look after slight gardening activities this morning. I do slight smokey eyes look.


I am using my NYX cream blush here. And my Sivanna blusher on top of it.
The basic layer is Maybelline BB stick, L.A. Girl orange concealer, Meiss foundation stick to cover orange concealer, NYX cream blush in Hot Pink, NARS loose powder, Cosway eyebrows powder kit for eyebrows, Naked 3 pallete from Urban Decay for my eyes,  Sivanna blusher and ends with my fixing spray.
What matter is my make up able to remains despite the quite extensive gardening activities that I have done😍.

Till then, have fun in tending after your plants before leave the house for work😉.

References:
[1] Siput babi = Lissachatina fulica  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lissachatina_fulica
[2] My complimented look after Zohor prayer by my long lost girlfriend and my 4 units papaya harvest after reach home today http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-freshen-up-make-up-look-today-after.html

No comments:

Post a Comment