Links

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Unwrapping my 15 pieces custom set of MUFE make up brushes.

I place booking order last 19 March 2019. Make payment 25 March 2019. The set arrived at main office 26 March 2019. I collect it noon of 27 March 2019.
The look of my 15 pieces custom set of MUFE make up brushes. I get additional 1 Pony effect crease brush and 1 container of black hair band. Also my add on of Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) no 7 brush for eyebrows.
The delivery process now send directly to Johor Bahru.
Last time the delivery process is from seller in Batu Pahat to KLIA  postal Hub. Then after that being send to Johor Bahru (JB) postal center and next to my JB postal address.

Unwrapping process:



Till then, have fun in using good quality make up brushes for your daily application.

No comments:

Post a Comment