Links

Monday, September 3, 2018

My review on perfume Still by JLo

I choose to use this perfume today as I wanted to get the refreshing tea scent. It really smells like iced lemon tea drink with lemon. For me, it is suitable to be used during hot day. It does complement well the hot humid weather in Malaysia.
The look of my 100 ml EDP bottle.

Front view of the bottle.
The ring on the neck of nozzle is detachable and used.
My perfume is distributed by Coty. As per the writing under the bottle.
Notes in this perfume [1]:
  • Top: sake, mandarin, Earl Grey tea, white pepper.
  • Middle: freesia, rose, jasmine, orange, flower, lily-of-the-valley. 
  • Base: sandalwood, amber, musk, orris, pepper.
So far, with this perfume I manage to get:
  • Sillage: 4/10.
  • Projection: 3/10.
  • Longevity: 6/10. The perfume scent still lingers today after 4 hours usage.
  • Price: affordable (30% cheaper than Green Tea perfume) since it is not high in demand and able to be unisex perfume.
  • Similar scent perfume to this: Green Tea perfume by Elizabeth Arden [2].
Till then, have fun enjoying your tea scented perfume😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment