Links

Thursday, February 14, 2019

My review on Nourishing Skin Cream 50 ml from Himalaya Herbs.

Received this package of my order that consist of 
  1. 3 unit 50 ml Nourishing Skin Cream and 
  2. 1 unit Bioré UV Perfect Protect Milk, Moisture, SPF 50+ PA+++
this evening of 14 February 2019 around 1445.
I place order for this moisturising cream due to good review from online. Since my skin become to dry due to the unexpected blazing hot weather past 3 weeks.







My verdict after 1 application of the cream after bath today:

  • The texture of the cream quite dense and thick with very nice cooling fragrance. The fragrance still lingers despite I have used the cream on for about 2 hours time
  • However, it magically melted nicely into my skin and does not feel heavy at all. It even makes my skin less oily, supple and moist after I wake up in the morning. Where I can only achieve such effect last time when I am using argan oil
  • My skin also feel firm, supple and smooth like using make up base and primer. Which a good sign for me to test to use it as moistureiser and primer replacement in my daily make up application basis tomorrow.

Unboxing the goods today 14 February 2019:



Quite fast delivery. Which is 2 days after I place order last 12 February 2019 around 0230 plus.
It is definitely cheaper than my twin pack of SkinLabs face cream 100 ml+200 ml.
Till then, have fun in moisturising your skin well after cleaning your face in daily basis.

Reference:
[1] My review on Aloe Vera moisture real soothing gel in 150 gm tube from Body Buddy Original
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-review-on-aloe-vera-moisture-real.html

No comments:

Post a Comment