Links

Friday, June 28, 2019

The look of Asian house shrew caught by my cat, Furball.

This is taken last morning of 16 June 2019.
Can see that my cat, Furball is guarding the dead caught Asian house shrew by her [1].


At first, I thought it was a mice or rat or mole. After checking thoroughly the dead body and compare its long mouth and nose plus feets to mole, then able to know it is actually an Asian house shrew.
Seems like my precious pet cats does able to do their nature work in keeping pest away from our house. Worth my effort, time and money spend on them. As I am able to get a good house guard and also loveable pet.
Hopefully Tomot will be able to follow Furball footsteps to be house pest control.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your precious cats at home.

Reference :
[1] Asian house shrew https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_house_shrew

No comments:

Post a Comment