Links

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Making food for consumption after gardening works with students

This is taken in the evening of 13 March 2020. Where we are having activity cleaning the garden plot with students. So I am in charge to prepare food for them.
I cook steam rice and marinated chicken [1]. The food still warm even after 1 hour time.
As I put both food in the heat retaining rice container. I use 3/5 chicken from 1 whole chicken cut into 16 pieces. And 300 gm rice.
The rice finished by the time we pack up to leave. But still have 3 pieces chicken left. Will share the cooking process in my next entry [1].
One of the student finished it off later as his dinner food.
Till then, have fun in cooking food for others.

Reference:
[1] Process in cooking marinated chicken and steam rice for after gardening work consumption https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/process-of-cooking-marinated-chicken.html

No comments:

Post a Comment