Links

Saturday, March 14, 2020

The look of my cincau hijau (green jelly) plant at home

This is taken late evening of 13 March 2020. I have to use my card size LED video light as it is already dark that time [1]. The cincau hijau (green jelly) plant is located in between my kelapa mataq (coconut) plant and Solo papaya plant outside my house compound.



I just trim it last 2 days in order to give space to my kelapa mataq (coconut) plant. Pictures taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone. I am around 4 feet away from the cincau hijau (green jelly) plant.
It is a good thing to use LED video light for my gardening activity at night. As it helps a lot to shine area that I want to tend after. At the same time, I am able to see well to prevent from any unwanted animal and insects such as hairy caterpillar and etc. Plus, I am able to take pictures of my plant. Since I always forget to take it in daylight due to rushing out for work. 
Till then, have fun in planting cincau hijau (green jelly) plant in your house compound.

Reference :
[1] My card size led video light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-card-size-led-video-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment