Links

Friday, March 27, 2020

Cooking my frozen marinated chicken using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker

This is taken in the noon of 22 March 2020. Where I just dump my frozen marinated chicken in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1]. I do  not use any oil in the cooking process. I choose function bean/tendon, texture mild for 30 minutes. Then I leave my 2.5 liter pressure cooker alone to do my other task.
The look of the cooked marinated chicken.
No picture taken during the process as I was too tired to take any.
Thankfully I invest in such product. It really helps a lot to save ingredients. Also it was a plus for me as I am able to leave it to cook by itself after set it up.
I choose function bean/tendon as I wanted the chicken to be softer. Also I opt to directly dump the marinated chicken as I prefer a bit of searing taste when it is cooked directly in the inner pot.
Till then, have fun in making your own meal at home. Also please keep your social distance and stay well at home.

Reference:
[1] Details on my 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment