Links

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The lovely look of leaves from germinated mandarin orange seed

This is taken last 8 March 2020. Where I am happy to see 1 more sprouting green stem from second seed of mandarin orange. Feel very happy to see the first seed already bear its third leaf. After almost 2 months time it is germinated.

As for me, it is never an easy task to grow lime or lemon or orange from its seeds. But it is still possible. That needs a lot of time, care, patience, effort, discipline and dedication.
I just make it a habit to keep seeds to all fruits that I have consume. And try my best to germinate them. So far, I have already harvest purple nona (sugar apple/custard apple/sweetsop) fruits after 1 year, 7 months and 5 days germinate it from seed [1]. A proof that I am able to harvest good fruit less than 2 years planting it from seeds.
Till then, have fun in growing mandarin orange from its seeds.

Reference:
[1] First purple nona (sugar apple/custard apple/sweetsop) fruit last 24 June 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-look-of-my-ripe-purple-nona.html

No comments:

Post a Comment