Links

Saturday, March 21, 2020

My cute unicorn hair clips

This is taken last noon of 11 March 2020. My 4 unit of unicorn hair clips. I use it to neatly clip my shawl in daily basis. My own way to prolong lifespan of my precious shawl. I like this hair clip type a lot since it has saw type teeth that gives better grip, ensure my shawl intact and in place all the time.
The look me wearing the unicorn hair clip on my shawl. The size is 1.5 cm wide and 2.5 cm long.
Hello Kitty hair clip at the bottom is my previous hair clip that I used daily with my shawl. Which is 2 times bigger than the unicorn hair clip. 
Close up on the saw type of teeth on the bottom part of the hair clip.

Pictures taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone with light assist from my card size LED video light.
I prefer to use hair clip since it give less strain to my shawl compare when using brooch. Plus to less interaction with the sharp needle in brooch. I just have accidentally poked by the sharp needle on the brooch.
Till then, have fun in using good hair clip to keep your shawl intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment