Links

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Making barley soup

This is taken in the evening of 20 March 2020. Where I cook barley soup for my tea break. Ingredients used is goji berries, Chinese dates, barley, red beans, green beans, peach gum and water. I use double boiler technique in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker using function rice, texture rich for 19 minutes [1]. It cooked nicely despite the red beans and green beans is not pre-soak before cook.





I just cook barley soup since I am reserving rice for my cats. Since still 1 more week to go under movement control order. I am really grateful to have my 2.5 liter pressure cooker and have used it for various dishes. So at this time under movement control order, I am still able to make decent dish for my meal using available ingredients at home. Basically the skill to cook for yourself does come on handy at this kind of situation.
I am also have mastered technique to make perfect half boiled eggs to my taste using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [2]. So I would be able to make one if craving for it.
Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone with light assist from my card size LED video light.
Till then, have fun cooking good dish for your meal.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment