Links

Friday, March 13, 2020

My bare face in the end of work day

This is taken in the evening of 9 March 2020. After a long day. I even have planted 4 unit papaya offspring in allocated plot in Agro UTM [1].
I know that I look not much presentable. Well I was too tired and have no energy at all to put on my 3 steps minimal make up. As I was struggling with my menstrual pain of first day. I could only put on my usual skincare steps. With sunscreen and lip gloss. Well, by this time my lip gloss long gone faded.

Fortunately I am still able to maintain my skincare routine despite the lack of energy during menstrual. Have to make do with what I could. What matter the most is I am still able to do my work and task. Despite 90% struggling with menstrual pain. Really feel the hard challenge being a woman under menstrual pain. It is painful yet I have to strive through like it was nothing. Even harder when my engineering field is 99% filled with guys.
For those who are able to pull out good make up look despite menstrual pain, good for you. As for me, it is 90% real life struggle even to put on clothes to go for work. Not to mention to finish off work and deliver it in the end of the day.
Till then, good luck in doing work under menstrual pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment