Links

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My perfect half boiled eggs using pressure cooker

This is taken in the evening of 25 March 2020. Where I am craving for half boiled eggs. I decided to use 2 eggs and pressure cooker to cook it. I put both in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1]. Add 80 ml water. Then I choose function keep warm. Leave it for 30 minutes.
Please take note that this cooking method only suitable for those who are willing to wait and wanted hassle free in making it. This is just me who love to do experiment under worst case scenario condition. This method suits those who is unwell, less energy, have to multi task and elderly. Also for those who prefer consistent outcome like me. Do proceed with normal method for faster result.
The result of half boiled eggs after 30 minutes as per my preference: 3/4 solid yolk with runny white. I have also mastered consistent half boiled eggs. This is the same consistency as per the one I made last 15 September 2019 [2]. Doable with correct formula and tool. All thanks to my precious 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

The look of my perfect 3/4 solid yolk.



This is like my comfort food each time I need a soft food during sore throat period.
Pictures taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime with light assist from my card size LED video light [3]. I myself able to see the improvement of the picture quality despite only using smartphone. Able to see the improvement when compare to the pictures taken last 15 September 2019 [2].
Till then, have fun enjoy your prefered half boiled eggs. Also please keep your social distance and stay well at home.

References:
[1] My 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html
[2] My half boiled eggs last 15 September 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/cooking-half-boiled-eggs-in-25-liter.html
[3] My card size LED video light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-card-size-led-video-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment