Links

Monday, March 30, 2020

Steaming jantung (heart/inflorescence) pisang raja (banana) using pressure cooker

This is taken in the noon of 25 March 2020. Where I decided to steam the harvested jantung (heart/inflorescence) to my pisang raja (banana) using pressure cooker. It weigh 420 gm. I add grated garlic, 2 cm pandan leaf and water. Then I choose function steam, texture mild for 9 minutes. The jantung (heart/inflorescence) pisang raja (banana) fit nicely into my 2.5 liter inner pot.
The look of the ingredients.
The look of the cooked jantung (heart/inflorescence) pisang raja (banana).
It taste just nice. I even feel full after consume it.
The reason I choose to use pressure cooker is to take advantage experimenting the capability of it during this restriction movement order period. My way in optimising time wisely. Plus, I would be able to enjoy good fresh food later when able to resume for work.
At this point of time, I am grateful for all my hard work in spending time and effort to plant all over available land area in my house. As it benefits me a lot during this period of time. Even my neighbour able to get banana leaves to be used for their cooking. Glad to be able to help out those in needs.
Till then, have fun enjoying freshly cooked jantung (heart/inflorescence) pisang raja (banana) at home. Also please keep your social distance and stay well at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment