Links

Friday, March 6, 2020

First lime fruit of mine after 3 years and 18 days being plant

This is taken in the morning of 5 March 2020. Where I just notice first lime fruit to my lime plant after 3 years and 18 days it is planted. The look of the lime plant last September 2017 [1].
Feel satisfied after quite a long wait. Seems like my new mixture of home made fertilizer works well and suits for it to bear fruit.
Close up on the fruit:



This lime plant was given to me last 17 February 2017.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted lime at home.

Reference:
[1] Growth update of my harum manis (mango) plant, lime plant, kelapa pandan (coconut) plant and mulberry plant last September 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/growth-of-plants-and-trees-that-i-grow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment