Links

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The pretty look of my blooming jasmine flower

This is taken in the morning of 21 March 2020. Where I notice one of my jasmine flower just bloom with very fragrant smell. 
Another flower bud that may bloom tomorrow. 
I decided to harvest it to add into my barley soup drink. As I feel would be a waste to just enjoy the fragrance. 
This jasmine plant was given to me last 1 November 2018 [1]. Basically it took me 1 year 4 months and 21 days or 507 days to get the first jasmine flower. Well,  there is a lot of mishaps happens along the way. I am grateful that it is able to bear flower now after a long adventurous journey with me. This one is planted in 5 liter container. As last time many of the cuttings withered after planted directly on soil. Seems like it has a lot of pest admirer.
As a precaution during this movement control order, I do make sure to tend after my cats and plants early in the morning. In order to avoid any human at sight. This is to follow social distancing procedure. Have to know the timing well so that I am able to avoid from be in the house compound at the same time with my neighbor. Need to be extra considerate at this point of time.
The look of the cooked barley soup with jasmine flower and oregano leaves.
It is full of jasmine flower fragrant. Can't wait for it to cool down for taste.
Till then, have fun in enjoying the fragrant of your planted jasmine flower at home.

Reference :
[1] The look of given jasmine cuttings last 1 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-healthy-look-of-roots-to-my-jasmine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment