Links

Monday, March 23, 2020

Process of cooking marinated chicken and steamed rice

This is taken in the evening of 13 March 2020.
The used ingredients to marinate the chicken. I harvest various planted leaves outside lab as marinate condiments such as rosemary leaves, Cuban oregano leaves, curry leaves and ginger leaves. Then I add grated garlics and red onions. Followed by salt and soy sauce.

Cooking steamed rice using lunch box. I add 2 pandan leaves to the rice mixture.
The look of the cooked marinated chicken. I do put banana leaf at the base of inner pot to the pressure cooker. So that I am able to get extra fragrant from the banana leaf. 
The look of cooked steamed rice.
Packing the cooked marinated chicken in heat insulated container. The top green part is the banana leaf. 
I simply put the steamed rice bowl on top of the cooked marinated chicken. I do leave the wooden spatula to help balance the ruce bowl from topple down.
Selfie with the food inside this pink container.
I am using 3/5 from 16 pieces of cutted chicken. I use 300 gm rice. All just enough for 5 person consumption after a tiring gardening works [1]. 
To be frank, it is not an easy task to be done alone if you are not well. As I have to buy needed ingredients, prepare including cleaning the chicken, cook using pressure cooker and lunch box. Lastly I have to clean up the used utensils for cooking and eating. As the others already tired doing their part.
Till then, be healthy and have fun in cooking for others.

Reference:
[1] Enjoying cooked marinated chicken and steamed rice after gardening works with my lab mates last 13 March 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/03/making-food-for-consumption-after.html

No comments:

Post a Comment