Links

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The look of cooked chicken with rice for my cats

This is taken in the morning of 11 March 2020. Where I manage to cook chicken with rice for my cats consumption. I use my precious 2.5 liter pressure cooker for it [1]. I just put all ingredients before I take my bath. By the time I finished my bath, the dish also finished cooking. Very convenient and no worries compare to leave it cook on stove.
The look of the cooked chicken with rice.



Pictures taken with light assist from my 24 LEDs selfie ring light [2].
I found that my cats love my chicken with rice dish. As they seems to get full well. They do finished off the bowl clean each time. Even when I give them biscuits, they will immediately chase after bowl of chicken rice whenever I put it. Plus my cats seems to be in better health after consistent consumption of chicken with rice. As I do put few herbs in the dish that safe for their consumption with correct dosage.
Till then, have fun cook chicken with rice for your cats at home.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment