Links

Thursday, March 12, 2020

The look of first fruit to my durian belanda (soursop)

This is taken in the morning of 11 March 2020. The first fruit to my durian belanda (soursop) after the first flower is out last 8 July 2019 [1]. Basically it took 8 months and 4 days or 248 day till one of the flower able to become the first fruit.
This is after 916 days or 2 years, 6 months and 4 days planted in my house area [2]. It is planted on the small land area size 2 feet wide opposite of my house last 8 September 2017 [2].

However I need to start spray my home made organic pest control. As able to see large whitefly already attached to this new durian belanda (soursop) fruit. It could suck out the nutrients from the new fruit and disturb its growth.
I am still learning a lot to tend after this plant.  As I just found formula to make it have full nutrients that it needs. So that the flower buds able to grow full term and bloom.  Which finally can become fruit after being pollinated. I am still learning the correct way to do manual pollination for this plant.
This one is self pollinated. Maybe from the  help of wind or bees or stingless bees. As I have tried manual pollinate it last time. But it did not work.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted durian belanda (soursop) plant at home.

References:
[1] The look of first 2 flower to my durian belanda (soursop) last 8 July 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-look-of-my-first-2-unit-of-soursop.html
[2] Planting durian belanda (soursop) and kelapa mataq (coconut) plant last 8 September 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/digging-sweet-potatoes-at-home-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment