Links

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Chopping down stump to my pisang raja (banana) tree

This is taken in the evening of 12 April 2020. Where I have manage to cut down till left almost 1 feet high of the stump to my pisang raja (banana) tree. After harvesting the fruits last 5 April 2020 [1].
It took me 3 days to get till this stage. With 2-3 days interval. As I need to be fit and focus enough for the chopping down process. Since I am using sharp machette and knife. Better safe than sorry.

This has to be done as soon as possible to ensure healthy growth of the banana offspring. As you can see from the picture, there is 3 tall pisang raja (banana) offspring. All 3 have grown more than 170 cm tall.
Till then, be safe while chopping down your banana tree at home.

Reference:
[1] Harvesting 2 sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja (banana) fruits last 5 April 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/harvesting-2-sisirsikat-bunch-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment