Links

Thursday, April 23, 2020

My pretty cotton knit fabric with Transformer print

This is taken in the noon of 9 April 2020. Where I successfully retrieve it from poslaju office. The fabric type is cotton knit with Transformer print.
Was thinking to make a blouse out of it. I have custom made one with Batman printed cotton [1]. During this restriction movement order, I do think to make face mask from the material. But have to postpone and use my existing one. As I need to prioritize my work and tending after my plants & cats.
Actually this is pre order material. I only receive it after 5 months waiting time. Need to be patient to have such rare pattern. But it worth the waiting time.
Till then, have fun in buying pretty pattern of cotton knit fabric.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment