Links

Friday, April 24, 2020

Cooking beef burger patty using 2.5 liter pressure cooker

This is taken in the evening of 9 April 2020. Where I am craving for beef. The cheapest alternative is to cook beef burger patty. I end up using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker as my cooking experiment.
The look of the cooked meal. Very tasty and fulfilling for me.
The beef burger patty with potato slices.
The cooked beef burger patty shrink after from its initial round figure.

I add grated garlic and potato slices. 
I arrange the potato slices to be at bottom. That is after I mixed well the grated garlic with beef burger patty and potato slices. 
Pictures taken using my Oppo A7 (2018) with light assist from my card size video LED light.
For me it is a successful experiment. The beef burger patty cooked well. It gives me more encouragement to keep on cooking my own meal in daily basis.
Till then, have fun cooking beef burger patty to satisfy your beef craving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment