Links

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Harvesting my first pisang lemak manis (banana) in year 2020

This is taken in the morning of 30 March 2020. Where I saw 2 unit of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits turned to yellow. I immediately harvest it and chop down the tree. Feel grateful to be able to get supplies of fresh fruits during this restriction movement order time. Good enough for me and my cats. Quite surprising since it only took 1 month and 21 days or 51 days for the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits to turn yellow. That is from the day the fruits emerge out from its inflorescence [2].




Last time, lots of people do said to me that it is much easier to buy the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits from shop. Since it is lots of hassle in growing them. Thankfully I am able to stick and strive through my target to consume home grown organic foods. Now, me and my cats blessed with good fresh fruits supplies during this restriction movement order time.
Till then, have fun in harvesting your planted pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits at home. Also practise social distance and stay safe at home.

References:
[1] The look of jantung (inflorescence) to my pisang lemak manis (banana) last 3 February 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-inflorescence-to-my-pisang-lemak.html
[2] The look of 5 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang lemak manis (banana) last 10 February 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-pretty-look-of-my-5-sisirsikat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment