Links

Sunday, April 19, 2020

My customer review on pisang raja (banana) fruits and kerepek pisang (banana chips)

I do follow up next day (8 April 2020) with my customer on their review of the bought pisang raja (banana) fruits and kerepek pisang (banana chips) [1]. 
My customer said the yellowing pisang raja (banana) fruits has slight kelat (tart,bitter) taste. Maybe because it is not fully yellow and ripe enough. 
For the kerepek pisang (banana chips), it was clean finished by them family of five. I did give half of tall container to her. It is around 350 gm of kerepek pisang (banana chips), 
Well it is a very good review for me. My customer even suggested for me to acquire a land area to plant the pisang raja (banana) plant in larger scale. It is being considered. But still a lot to be taken into consideration. At this moment, it is just a hobby for me to fully utilize land area in my house compound. Also to utilize my time at home to be more productive.
This is review from my customer last 13 April 2020. Where she said that left only 1  from 3 sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja (banana) fruits.

She does mentioned that she used sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja (banana) fruits. It is not enough. Quite shocking for me. As I know the size of my pisang raja (banana) fruits is huge [2]. Still it is good to know my pisang raja (banana) fruits is well eaten by my buyer.
My customer make puding diraja out of the bought pisang raja (banana) fruits.



Till then, have fun in getting good review on your organic harvest.

References:
[1] Delivering 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja (banana) fruits last 7 April 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/delivery-my-4-sisirsikat-bunch-pisang.html
[2] 18 cm long and 16 cm diameter of my harvested pisang raja (banana) fruits https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/18-cm-long-and-16-cm-diameter-to-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment