Links

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Delivering wood vinegar to my customer during quarantine period

This is taken in the morning of 25 March 2020. Where I delivered 1 liter wood vinegar to my customer early morning. I wash the bottle and leave it inside her house gate. Then I informed her via Whatsapp that it has been delivered. Need to follow strictly social distancing protocol.
She wanted to use it to curb aphid and white flies invasion to her strawberry plants. 

Before this, she is using brogard->malathion [1]. I do advise her to stop using malathion as it can contaminate drinking water and not suitable to be release without being treated to the drain [1]. She does give feedback that she notice that can no longer find worms in her pot after using malathion. More reason for me to advise her to stop using malathion.
I myself now strictly try to follow organic  and permaculture way of planting. As every living creature has their own function for the ecosystem. Have to try my best to nurture my plants the way nature does.
1 liter wood vinegar sold for RM 25. Price excluding delivery cost. I do provide consultation service in how to use it and guide through the process.
Most of my plants is now benefiting well from the constant usage of wood vinegar as pest control and foliar feeding. Wood vinegar also helps to improve soil quality, assist in plant growth and increase amount of fruits produced. Can see from the huge size of my latest harvest pisang raja (banana) fruits [2]. It is huge and sweet. Easy to peel when turned it into banana chips compare to the one I bought last year.
Till then, have fun in using wood vinegar to assist your plants wellbeing.

References:
[2] Weight of harvested pisang raja (banana) fruits https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/weight-of-my-harvested-pisang-raja.html

No comments:

Post a Comment