Links

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Delivery my 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja

This is taken in the evening of 7 April 2020. Where I manage to make delivery of freshly harvested 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang raja (banana) fruits. I even thanked my Aunt who bought all 4 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang raja (banana) fruits. As she save me from my misery to process the 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang raja (banana) fruits into kerepek pisang (banana chips).
The look of freshly harvested pisang raja (banana) fruits.
The jar with red lid at the back of bag contains kerepek pisang (banana chips). The red plastic bag contains 5 biji (unit) yellowing pisang raja (banana) fruits. Both are free gifts to my customer.
Suits up with the available mask I have in stock as precaution measure.
This sisir/sikat (bunch) have 16 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits. It weigh 3,953 gm.
I did not manage to measure all 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja (banana) fruits. Since I was rushing for delivery 5.00 pm after finished harvest it from the tree 4.30 pm. What I am able to do is to count how many quantity biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits. 
  • Top sisir/sikat (bunch)  contains 15 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits.
  • Second sisir/sikat (bunch)  contains 16 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits.
  • Third sisir/sikat (bunch)  contains 14 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits.
  • Fourth sisir/sikat (bunch)  contains 14 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits.
So total is 59 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits. 
It will be a misery if I have to make kerepek pisang (banana chips) out of 59 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits. Based on time I have spend making kerepek pisang (banana chips) out of 9 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits. I will need to spend 9 hours and 20 minutes to process 59 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits. That is true horror when doing things alone.
When I count total of all my harvested pisang raja (banana) fruits, I actually get 89 biji (unit) pisang raja (banana) fruits from this one banana tree. Quite surprising. As I have never imagine to get such amount.
Till then, be safe in delivering your harvested pisang raja (banana) fruits to customer.

References:
[1] Harvesting 2 sisir/sikat (bunch) pisang raja (banana) fruits last 5 April 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/harvesting-2-sisirsikat-bunch-of-my.html
[2] Weight of my harvested pisang raja (banana) fruits https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/04/weight-of-my-harvested-pisang-raja.html

No comments:

Post a Comment