Links

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My simple lunch of meatballs soup with potato

This is taken in the noon of 10 April 2020. Where I am craving to eat meat. So I end up making meatballs soup to eat with my Gardenia bread loaf.
The look of the cooked meatballs soup. It is savoury and tasty for my preference.

The look ingredients before start cooking.
I used 6 frozen meatballs, 1 potato, 1 grated garlic and 100 ml water. Cook using function steam, texture mild for 7 minutes in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1]. Think next time I should just use 4 meatballs per consumption.
I eat it with 3 slices bread. It is a fulfilling lunch meal. Love this simple meal. Maybe next time I could add rice in the meatballs soup. Then I can get meatballs porridge.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your self cooked meatballs soup.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment