Links

Friday, April 17, 2020

Harvesting jambu air (watery rose apple)

This is taken in the evening of 7 April 2020. I have the opportunity to harvest ripe jambu air (watery rose apple) fruits from its tree. This is the one planted by my neighbour at the labd area outside her house.
This one is the normal type that I used to est when I was little in the house that my family stay in Sri Medan, Johor. The red ripe ones taste sweet with a hint of sourness. The pink ones taste more sour with a hint of sweetness. It does reminds me of my childhood time.
The pretty look of the juicy jambu air (watery rose apple).

The look of abundance jambu air (watery rose apple) fruits on the tree.



Was quite sad to see the fruits fall on the grounds. But I am unable to do anything much during restriction movement order time. I did ask permission from the owner before harvest the fruits. She was really happy when I share the pictures of the tree and fruits. As her mother missed the planted trees in their house the most. Hopefully they will be able to taste the fruits.
Till then, have fun sharing good jambu air (watery rose apple) fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment