Links

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The look of jantung (inflorescence) to my pisang raja (banana) plant

The look of jantung (inflorescence) to my pisang raja (banana) plant last 10 August 2021. Can see already 6 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang raja (banana) fruits emerging from the jantung (inflorescence). It is the first pisang raja (banana) that ia fruiting in 2021.

This is the look last 9 August 2021. Only have 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang raja (banana) fruits emerging from the jantung (inflorescence).
The look of the jantung (inflorescence) to my pisang raja (banana) plant last 2 August 2021. I try my best to take progress pictures of my planted pisang raja (banana) plant. As by doing so, I am able to estimate harvest time to my waiting customer that already book the banana fruits in advance.
Till then, have fun in taking progress pictures of your planted pisang raja (banana) plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment