Links

Saturday, September 11, 2021

The look of pest on my curry leaves

This is taken last 6 September 2021. Where I found lots of black looking pests on my curry leaves. Also the curry leaves look like it is drying due to lack of water. After do some search online, found that tortoise beetle larvae is the culprit [1].


So far I am using diluted neem oil spray mixture and wood vinegar spray mixture for pest control action. For the currry plant condition improvement, I used revival potion spray. Able to see reduction of the tortoise beetle larvae. But still not much improvement on the curry leaves condition. But the curry plant still surviving. 
Will update later once my curry plant has recover. 
Till then, be safe while tending after your planted curry plant. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment