Links

Monday, September 20, 2021

The look of still fresh peanut butter and ajinomoto plant received after 5 days

This is taken in the evening of 19 September 2021. Where I received the parcel in the noon. I am a happy buyer. Despite my worries the plants will dried up due to long days with courier service. 
The look of unboxing part. 
The seller do tied tightly the plant at the base of the box. So that the stem will not break in anyway the box is placed. 
The layer of packaging. Plastic over neatly wrapped polybag. 
Can see white tissue of evidence damp tissue were put to keep the plant well hydrated during delivery process. 
I do soak the received cuttings in my rooting solution. Then plant the peanut butter and ajinomoto plant in 5 liter container. 
Till then, have fun in planting your received plants from online seller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment