Links

Friday, September 3, 2021

Comparison between my cili padi (small chili) and cili ungu (purple chili) leaves

This is taken last 29 August 2021. Where I make compilation of comparison pictures between my cili padi (small chili) and cili ungu (purple chili) leaves.

For me, the look of the leaves is very distinct. Not sure if the taken pictures able to justify much. What matter is the leaves of cili ungu (purple chili) looks different from cili padi (small chili) leaves. Where might be mistaken as weeds. Fortunately I trust my gut feeling to leave the small cili ungu (purple chili) plant. Which is why it is important to mark your germination container. This step will help prevent miss identification of the grown cili ungu (purple chili) plant.
Till then, have fun in germinating cili ungu (purple chili) plant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment