Links

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Crispy karipap cooked using Imex convection oven

This is taken in the noon of 13 September 2021. Where I finally have the energy and focus to test the gifted Imex convection oven.

It took around 25 minutes to fully cooked with crispy outer skin. I have to check manually as the timer knob no longer move back to its original position. I let it cook for 10 minutes. Then I turn it off. Turned the karipap over to its other side. It turned out well cooked thoroughly.
The Imex convection oven was gifted to me early this year. Glad for being able to use it. Just nice to satisfy my cravings for fried food. Since I do not have air fryer or oven at home. I do apply very thin layer of cooking oil on the karipap skin. 
Till then, have fun and be safe while cooking using a convection oven with not function timer knob.

No comments:

Post a Comment