Links

Sunday, September 19, 2021

The look of thick froth to my self made teh tarik

This is taken in the morning. As I am craving for a good teh tarik. I only use available ingredients at home to make it. And surprisingly it taste quite good for my taste bud. With very thick froth some more. 
Ingredients used : 3 Lipton round tea bags, 2.5 table spoons my homemade dulche de leche [1], 1 table spoon brown sugar, 424 ml hot boiling water and 1 home grown rose flower. 
Steps: Steep tea bags into hot water with rose flower. Then I take around 60 ml the infused tea water. Add the sweet ingredients. Mix it with my hand blender whisk accessory [2]. Mix till you get the thickness of froth that you prefer. Then add the rest lf the tea water into the mixed one. 
Think I need to reduce from 3 to 2 tea bags. As after 15 minutes, able to taste bitterness of the thick tea😅. Can substitute dulche de leche with sweetener (susu pekat manis). And add evaporated milk (susu sejat) for more creamier taste (rasa lemak). 
Till then, have fun enjoying good homemade teh tarik.

References :

No comments:

Post a Comment