Links

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Cooking fried rice in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker

This is taken in the noon of 31 August 2021. Where I decided to cook fried rice using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. As I wanted to use the accidentally harvested green lada basah (large chili) last Sunday.
The look of the cooked fried rice. I add 1 beef patty as extra ingredient in it. 
The look of used ingredients : 1 green lada basah (large chili), 4 cili padi (small chili), 1 small red onion, 2 garlic and ginger. I chopped off everything. I am using ginger that I harvest yesterday. It smells more fragrant than the store bought ones.
Use function rice to stir fry the chopped ingredients with 1.5 table spoon butter. Then I add rice and 1 egg. Stir it well to combine. Then I add water. Close lid. Press cancel. Use function steam maximum for 12 minutes. 
By the time I finished cleaning up cooking utensils and take bath, the fried rice finished cooking in the pressure cooker. No need to cook rice first then fry it. 
Till then, have fun in enjoying your home cooked fried rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment