Links

Thursday, September 30, 2021

The tired look of Furball the cat after 0.2 km morning brisk walk

This is taken in the morning of 26 September 2021. Where I bring Furball the cat to her usual morning brisk walk route. After I finished tending after my plants: watering and spraying them.

She started to rest after 0.2 km of morning brisk walk. Which I end up to carry her home. After unsuccessful attempt in persuading her to walk home. She did already eaten half of her breakfast portion nasi ayam (chicken rice) before the brisk walk. So she suppose to have ample energy to walk home. Talk about high maintenance cat.
I always bring Furball the cat for brisk walk whenever I can. In order for her to  stretch leg and built up her leg muscle.
Till then, have fun in bringing your cat for their morning brisk walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment