Links

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Breakfast with ubi kayu rebus (boiled tapioca/cassava)

My breakfast this morning: ubi kayu rebus (boiled tapioca/cassava). Harvested ubi kayu (tapioca/cassava) yesterday. Did not take picture of the harvested ubi kayu (tapioca/cassava) since finished quite late. I only take around 400 gm of it. Where I give the rest of the  harvest to my neighbour.

It taste delicious. I add 2 chopped garlic and ginger with 30 ml water. Use function rice maximum for 18 minutes in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. It cooked nicely. Love the outcome despite using very little water. And the water seeps into the boiled ubi kayu (tapioca/cassava). So no waste at all. Love this way of cooking. I can taste the ginger strongly since I am using the one I harvested. Despite use around 3 cm x 2 cm size. Well, at least I am saved from bloated stomach after adding ginger in the cooking.
Till then, have fun in enjoying ubi kayu (tapioca/cassava).

No comments:

Post a Comment