Links

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Solving E4 error in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker

Was getting E4 error in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker when I was cooking Furball food in it. At first, I thought it was due to the dented inner pot. As I accidentally drop the inner pot in cleaning process the night before. Fortunately I have made softcopy of the manual of the 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Much faster and easier to refer. From the manual, stated that E4 error caused by:
- Float's air leakage
A. Food dregs on sealing ring or float.
B. Broken sealing ring or float.
Suggested actions:
- Clean the sealing ring and float. 
- Change sealing ring or float.
What I do:
1. Check the float. 
2. Take off the sealing ring. Change side and put it back. 
Thankfully the 2.5 liter pressure cooker able to function after the second step done. 
Then on 2 Seprember 2021, I get same E4 error again. This time, flipping the sealing ring did not work at all. Then, I try to flip the pressure cooker face down. Since I saw water vapour on the display panel. After 40 minutes, there is almost 10 ml water comes out from the pressure cooker. Then I put in my rechargeable dehumidifier. And put the lid on and lock it. After 30 minutes, then the pressure cooker able to work again. Despite it takes longer time, I am still glad the pressure cooker able to be used again without need to send for repair.

From this experience, I am really thankful with my standard operating procedure (SOP) in making softcopy of every received device and save it in server. As it is much easier to refer to within 10 minutes time. Plus there is no manual available online for my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Still I am grateful it is not E5 error. As the E5 error indicates that the pressure cooker need to be send off for service center for repair. The worst error and scenario of all especially during this pandemic condition. 
Till then, have fun in making softcopy of your devices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment